May 16 – 12-1:30, Archie K. Davis Conference Center (RTP HQ), 12 Davis Drive, Durham, NC
Get a mid-year jump start by learning how to unleash your Inner Leader. Join us Thursday, May 16 from 12 to 1:30 PM, to hear from our special guest, Vickie Bevenour, a savvy business coach and motivational speaker. She will provide insights from her book, “Unleashing Your Inner Leader—An Executive Coach Tells All.”
Coach Vickie will provide tactical concepts and exercises to help you recognize and leverage your Inner Leader to reach heights in your career that you never thought possible.
Whether you are happy in your current position, looking to make a career move or in career transition, Vickie’s exercises are real-world ways to get results.
Vickie Bevenour (Coach Vickie) is a leadership strategist and owner of the coaching firm the RDW Group, Inc. Using her natural passion for excellence, she inspires and activates business leaders to use their Inner Leader all day, every day, to become the top 2 percent in their world.
Sharing in her clients’ success is Vickie Bevenour’s greatest pleasure and the bottom line of her business. Business leaders measure success with their business numbers and accomplishments; coaches measure success on the business accomplishments of their clients.
Vickie Bevenour is well known for delivering impactful, insightful workshops and seminars on all aspects of career transition, as well as coaching and mentoring business leaders. Her accomplishments include:
- MBA, Tulane University
- Master’s Certificate in Business Coaching from UNC Charlotte
- Graduate of Coach University’s Corporate Coaches Program
- Senior consultant coach at Right Management Consultants, since 2004
- A successful 25-year career with a Fortune 100 Company and experience in working with the Federal Government
- Certified Project Manager with 20 years’ experience organizing and leading large, multi-disciplinary teams to win and implement profitable business